Happy Monday to all!
Today, it may seem impossible to recover from weekend slumber or adventures. Depending on how the last several days went you may have dreaded the approaching tasks this Monday. Let’s discover ways to have a strong mental start of your week!
How to set yourself up for a successful beginning of the week.
- Use Sundays to plan your week.
- Read a positive quote to start your day.
- Use Monday nights to reflect on how to make next Monday better.
How to motivate yourself this Monday?
- Set your alarm to your favorite motivational song.
- Write about your favorite task you completed on Monday.
- Reward yourself with your favorite dessert, coffee or tea after your successful day.
Let’s stop the attacking of Monday and strike back with positivity. Happy Monday to all.
There was a mind numbing, uncontrollable car horn beeping across the steet today. I watched people drive through the noise. Walk near the noise. Beep at the cars. Walk past the cars. As I screamed at the cars. Yelled and swung at the cars from my room.
No one could hear me.
While people were sleeping, I opened the window and investigated. I decided to go outside and figure out the owner of the car. Which one of you mind piercing, uncontrollable, headache bearing, four wheeled boxes could make such a noise? There were three cars. It was the middle one! It was was locked with no one inside.
What has this taught me?
How can I possibly grow from this?
- Noises in life that are meant to distract you.
- Everything and one reacts differently to the same situation.
- It doesn’t matter how many times you watch a situation, something can be done about it and eventually it will stop.
In conclusion my eye twitches everytime I hear car horns outside.