Last May, my aunt & I traveled to the Bahamas for her birthday. It was filled with fun-filled & family oriented experience. Here are some thoughts about my first out of the country traveling experience.
- Pack and comfortably.
- Always be prepared for obstacles.
- Be organized.
- Read the fine print.
- Be early! Time is rarely on your side.
- Safety first. Always.
- Negative forces will prevent you from having a good time. Ignore them
- Try something different everyday.
- Enjoy your experience & live in the moment.
- If you spend more than 10-15 minutes talking to a person you are no longer strangers.
- Take notes & write things down.
- Ask questions to help you navigate your way.
- Always be prepared.
- Make wise and smart decisions.
- Distance yourself from drama.
- Feel liberated.
- Plan in advance for your next trip.
- Share your experience with others.